All of the following services are included in our comprehensive and holistic pregnancy care. All care will be fully discussed, as we believe in the power of informed consent. We encourage our clients to engage us in conversation and will gladly answer any question, so please don’t be afraid to ask. Our midwifery team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- free pregnancy tests
- complete medical history evaluation
- personalized birth plan
- newborn assessment and care
- nutrition assessment and counseling
- regular prenatal appointments for mother and baby
- physical exams as necessary
- extensive lending library of books and videos on birth, family and health related topics
- full range of prenatal laboratory work and testing
- childbirth education and referrals to local teachers
- referrals to birth kit suppliers, birth and postpartum doulas, pregnancy and birth photographers, and water birth tub rental agencies
- labor and birth care at home
- labor and/or birth in water
- breastfeeding support
- post-partum care, including home visits
- parenting support and referrals
- family planning education and referrals
- pre-conception counseling
Every Tuesday our office fills with mamas in varies stages of motherhood. We discuss a different topic every time we gather. Some of our topics include: daily life with baby, processing your birth, pregnancy/post-partum yoga, attachment parenting, vaccinations and more. Please check out our Facebook page for reminders and discussion topics or activities. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freedom-and-the-Seed/143266607092.
6-10pm on every new moon
Red Tent AZ on Facebook
We'll be gathering on the new moon each month to come together as women to celebrate our lives and to give ourselves permission to both give and receive self love and care.